2020 May June (263).JPG

We will be accepting online registrations for

Seasonal Contracts Only!

What will I need to complete my License of Occupation?

  • Your driver's license(s);

  • Your vehicle, trailer, ATV, and boat registration numbers;

  • Your vehicle, trailer, ATV and boat licenses; and

  • Insurance information for al vehicles.

We will be registering electronically this year!

The electronic version of the form is a legally binding document. 

Please complete all the required fields.


To sign please use your mouse on a desktop and your finger on your touch screen device.

Not Electronically savy?

Download a paper copy and send it in to us.

You are required to provide management with a copy of your drivers license as well as a copy of insurance for all vehicles including; car, trailer, boat and atv upon date of occupation.